Job Posting - PLEASE APPLY VIA APPLOI TO BE CONSIDERED - https://apploi.link/9d784bf
Event Brand Ambassador - Uber
Must be willing to work weekends
Email: email@example.com if interested
Uber is looking for an Event Brand Ambassador to execute on-site marketing & operations efforts for our Miami team. This is an important role as you will be the face of Uber at all major events & partnered venues in Miami. Under the guidance of the Event Operations team, you will contribute to creating an unforgettable experience for both riders and drivers at Uber partnered events in Miami.
• Personable. You know how to work a crowd and win over strangers. Awkward is not how your friends would describe you!
• Social Chameleon. You can go from a high end casino event, to an outdoor music festival, to a business convention adapting to your audience along the way.
• A self-starter. You are able to identify a problem and quickly create a plan to fix it. You do not always need to be told what to do.
• Motivated. You can stay motivated and engaged no matter what situation you are in. Even in stressful times you remain positive and have a “get the job done” mentality.
• Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve.
• Be the face of the Uber brand at Uber partnered events & venues in Miami.
• Help create a positive brand experience for both riders and drivers on-site at events.
• Educate and support both new and existing riders in using the app.
• Support local driver partners to ensure successful event operations.
• Assist in setup and break down of event marketing assets.
• Actively seek out new events and opportunities Uber can be apart of in the Miami area.
• Promote the brand in your personal and social communication.
• Live in Miami or any of the surrounding areas.
• You are energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about UBER.
• 1 or more years of relevant work experience in any of the following fields; Marketing, Events, Promotions, Sales, and/or Service Industry
• Outgoing, enthusiastic, professional, and dependable with excellent communication skills.
• You are able to stand for extended periods of time and can lift up to 40 lbs.
• Looking for a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends.
• You have reliable transportation to and from events.